tisdag 19 april 2011

Heart and motive

The semester and School year is going to an end. Next week is the Easter break, and then one week of School, 1,5 week of Mission Practice and then 2,5 weeks left of School before graduation....amazing how fast a year can be!

Now, in the end of the year we choose to talk and teach about things that is really vital in the long run. I mean, when August comes, it doesn't really matter if a student have had straight A's at all the test, been in School every day, and successful in everything - don't misunderstand me; all of this is extremely important things, but it won't keep you strong. No, it is all about The heart, and relationship with God, and discipline, and focus, and your motives....

Right now I'm spending some days with the Leader School students (amazing as usual!) and we are focusing motive and heart.
Does it really matter if you are working like crazy, achieving a lot of things, but the motives of your heart is not in line with God's heart?
Really good talks and tears together, and a knife in our hearts...

I'm dreaming about a transformed Stockholm; about a Mega Church Down Town; about hundreds of students in our Bible Schools; the 6 500 unreached people groups reached and millions saved! Why?
Is it because I want the name Elvelyck or SOS to be lifted high and shine?
No....

From the bottom of my heart:

Because Jesus asked me! And because I love Him! And because my heart hurts when I see the lost in Stockholm and among the unreached....

One day we will all be judged according to our words and motives.
Judge yourself today, and the judgement will be so much better....

So, maybe you will be sitting around that table at our Leader School next year, with tears in your eyes and a burning passion for Jesus in your heart, saying: Use me, send me, search my heart...not my will, but Yours...

You are welcome for your next step! Apply already today....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh! I want too! But wait, I think I already did... ;)
    It will be so great crying with you next year. And from the bottom of my heart: Teach me EVERYTHING you know!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hej
    Du verkar ju ha tumme med "han där ovan" och/eller hans son.
    Är nyfiken vad du svarar på dom här frågorna/funderingarna....
    Varför blir vissa människor som ber friska från sjukdom och andra inte?
    Vissa, som "ni" säger, helade och andra inte? Tror den sjuke för lite? Ber man för lite? " Jesus älskar alla"...väljer han ut vissa att få bli friska...är inte det en form av mobbing? Är vissa människor mer "värd" än andra..."du ska få vara frisk"...."oj, sorry,du drog nitlotten tyvärr".
    Eller kan man skylla på en viss herre med horn...när allt bedjande o helande inte lyckas?
    Maggan

    SvaraRadera