tisdag 4 januari 2011

Pictures from Switzerland and a new year!

Yesterday I came back from a great Camp in Switzerland. A youth ministry from a french speaking Church in Switzerland gathered all their 100 teenagers in an Alp-house up in the mountains - and invited me as their speaker.
I've enjoyed it so much, and seen teenagers saved, coming back to Jesus, challanged by the Great Comission, and baptized in Spirit! Wow! Thank you Jesus for everything you've done!

Serving God is really the only thing I'm longing for in 2011! Serving Him always gives bonuses in life! And peoples life will be transformed.
Just theese five days in Switzerland has given me some new wonderful swiss friends, memories for life, new anointing, and new Alp-experiences:)

Enjoy some pictures and videoclips from my journey....:)

Lara and Jo, youth leaders and great people! They took such a good care of me at the Camp. Loved spending time with them, and I know I will meet them many times in the future. They will do awesome things for the Kingdom of God! Already miss you guys!! Lets meet soon!

Bonus 1: Well...:)



Bonus 2: The view!

Wow!!


One of my new years resolutions: No more soda or candy before STHLM Marathon in the end of May. This was my last red bull for a long time....


Party at midnight in Switzerland! Welcome 2011!

Bonus 3: One day my good friend Matt Marvane came just to visit me at the Camp. We were laughing like crazy together! Thank you Matt! Love you!

My last night in Switzerland I spend with Tim and Manu. He is studying at SOS Mission Bible College, but spending the holiday in their home town in Switzerland. Tim won the bowling...

And I felt like home in the bowling hall!

Bonus 4: We ended the night eating Raclette. Melted cheese and potatoes - so good!!

Thank you Absolute Snow Camp; Lara and Jo; Tim and Manu, and thank you God for a great new year!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar