onsdag 2 februari 2011

Pakistan!

Three days ago I finally landed in Pakistan. This is my first visit here, but not my last: I'm already fallen in love with this nation and this people!

Me and Peter Almqvist are here to prepare our festivals by finding Festival Sites, meeting pastors and key persons, praying, and dealing with places for the team to stay, what to eat, and so on... It's so exciting!
So far we've been in Sialkot, a "small" city with "only" one million people....(this is how our Pakistanian friends are discribing this city!) They are amazed when I tell them that the TOTAL population of Sweden is nine million...:)

I have been preaching with fire and with tears in churches and gatherings! There's an explosive anointing resting over you when you enter this nation in the name of Jesus! Be prepared when you apply to follow us this year!

God has also lead me and Peter in contact with powerful people in this region. Muslims in high, high positions that are so open for and searched by God! We have spend many LATE nights together with them, eating, laughing and speaking about God!

Tomorrow we will continue to Faislabad: A much bigger city where we will have our mission practice with our Schools in May. I'm so curious about that city and what God has prepared for us there!

When me and Peter are out just walking the streets we can feel heaven smiling down over us. The favor of God is here for great things, and the Holy Spirit is leading us in the right direction in every way! This is a wide open nation with people that are stumbling around in darkness - but the light of Jesus will prepare the way and set the captives free!
I am so excited!!!

Don't forget that you are God's Adventurer and that you can follow Mission SOS here this year on a mighty adventurer with the Holy Spirit!

To be continued...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar