tisdag 15 februari 2011

A Healthy Church!

Sitting at my office after a wonderful Weekend in Church, a full day teaching at the School, and a few coach talks with some students. Just purely happy from my heart... Tonight I will meet the other pastors in SOS Church to pray together; that's where Church is built!A question got stuck in my head a few days ago: How can you see that a Church is a healthy church? What is the definition?

I have no full answers, but let me share a few thoughts:

- A Healthy Church is a baptizing Church!- A Healthy Church is focused on reaching the City, the nation and the unreached of the world.

- A Healthy Church talks a lot about Jesus and is passionated in Him.- A Healthy Church has a clear Vision and knows where it is heading.

- A Healthy Church is well planned but free to give a lot of room for the move of the Holy Spirit.- A Healthy Church is a praying Church and has a leadership that prays a lot.

- A Healthy Church has sound marriges and families.

- A Healthy Church believe in "hard cases" and love to give a second chans.

- A Healthy Church laughs a lot together!This is my definition after a few days meditating. I'm sure more will be added the next few days.
What would you add?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar