torsdag 6 januari 2011

13 months of sunshine...

In a few minutes I will get in my car and drive to the airport. Tonight I'll fly out of this Swedish blizzard and tomorrow morning I'll land in Ethiopia - African sun, African food, African friends!

I will spend a few days at our Mission Base in Harar, helping out ordaining the new local leaders at the base. I'm excited! I believe the work in Ethiopia will reach new levels when the Ethiopian pastors will reach out for their own people!
I'm also excited to meet all my good friends in Harar Church of Joy - specially Samuel Strandberg; The founder and planter of the Church, leader of the Mission Base, and a twin soul to me in humor, music and passion for Jesus! I know we will have a great time together!

Hopefully I will have some time to post on my blog or twitter down there - so I will keep you updated on what will be going on!

Most important in my bag:
1. Passport and ticket
2. My Bible - to read, in prayer, and for speaking
3. Running shoes - It will be a pure plesaure to run in Harar!
4. New books to read! Cartledge and Gulliou
5. My laptop - to prepare some teaching for the Leader School in Stockholm next week.
5. iPod for music - relaxation!

Now; bye, bye Swedish blizzard! Welcome 13 months of sunshine!
C ya!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar